Having trouble getting your party started? Not any more! We caught up with Miss Bunting who shared her fabulously festive tips to really get your party going.
- Send out invites. You want to make the occasion feel special, plus, who doesn’t love receiving a proper invite in the mail?
- Create a theme for your party. Start with the invitations and create visual cues in your accents on the day.
- The devil is in the detail. Think flowers or even an on-theme signature cocktail. Accent your mini-bar with paper straws and coasters and you’re pretty much an entertaining goddess.
- A self-serve bar is the perfect solution for ensuring you don’t have to keep topping up everyone’s drinks while you’re trying to baste the turkey.
- Music is so important for creating the perfect party atmosphere, so have a playlist ready and going as guests arrive. Don’t just hit ‘shuffle’ – think about what’s going to suit the mood too. Enter the perfect party playlist, curated exclusively for Oasis by Mollie King. Listen to it here.
Fancy winning £250 towards your perfect party outfit? Head to our Merry Mishaps hub to find out more!