This month we’ve been loving cosy knits in every colour, Fashion Month (it’s a thing, don’t you know?) and we may have just reached the big one-oh-oh. This is what we’ve shared on Instagram this month…
1. Did someone say Autumn? Audrey, AKA beaut blogger Frassy took this snap in Barcelona, and then we snapped up exactly the same outfit…
2. Stop press – we’ve got our own newspaper! The Hometown Gazette has been popping up in-store, don’t forget to ‘gram your own issue if you manage to pick one up.
3. This is a bus we’d totally run for. Bessie the Bus has been on even more exciting travels this month, Dublin My Personal Stylist Judy took this photo when she headed to Ireland.
4. The commute to work has been made x100 better by listening to our September playlist. Annie Mac, eat your heart out.
5. If you can take your eyes off Dexter for one quick minute (we know, it’s tough), you’ll be able to see Josie in our Andriana dress – it’s double denim the cutest way.
6. Yes, we love knitwear. Yes, we need them in every colour. Yes, we’re enablers. You lot LOVED this photo, and now we’ve got a very aesthetically pleasing wardrobe.
7. We kicked off Fashion Month in New York with four amazing bloggers over brunch, Sex and the City’s got nothing on these guys.
8. Looking for the perfect excuse to head to our flagship store? The Argyll Street team tweeted this photo the other day and now we know exactly where we’re heading for our knits and pieces.
9. Did we mention how amazing it was to hit 100K Instagram followers? You guys are amazing (we’d totally double tap the lot of you, if we could!).
Want more? Be sure to follow us on Instagram.